Sunday, December 26, 2010

Season's Knittings

Last weekend was a blur of cooking, wrapping, celebrating with my family on Christmas Eve, then getting up Christmas morning to travel several hours to my husband's family home on Lake Erie.  
 


Lots of knitting was accomplished, including work on another version of a Lingonberry Loop cowl scarf in worsted weight, and miles of swatching for the cable cardigan I'm planning. 

I also blocked the cardigan I've been puttering on for the last 3 months.


Our Pomeranian proved herself very much the lap dog and crafting buddy cuddling with my mom as my mom crocheted en route to the celebration.  


After a family gift exchange, I caught my husband, his brother, and my sister-in-law  sneaking off with the cookies as we walked up the street to a friend's house for a large festive gathering.  


It was a nice weekend but I'm glad to be home to take a long winter's nap before diving back into more knitting...

1 comment:

  1. Robin, thank you for visiting my blog!
    Happy New year and lots of new ideas and wonderful designs for the new year!

    ReplyDelete