Monday, December 20, 2010

Time to Celebrate

It was an exciting weekend around here!  Thank you to everyone for your enthusiastic comments and lovely Ravelry  messages about my newest knitting pattern, Lingonberry Loop, I really appreciate it! 


 
December 21st is almost here, bringing a full lunar eclipse and the winter solstice, and a very exciting day for me because it marks not only a new season of light coming into our days, it's also my 6 month blog-iversary!


Being a rather quiet person, I resisted blogging for ages but my love for writing, personal life journaling and photography as well as a desire to keep my family and friends up to date on what was happening in our lives overcame my resistance.  

Here I am, only 6 short months after I began (envisioning my mom, sisters and a few knitting friends reading this), and I'm already hitting 10,000 page views, with thousands of unique readers from countries encircling the globe.  Wow. 

It's amazing to me that so many people want to read my thoughts here, but I'm so glad you joined me on this adventure of life, inspiration and knitting, and I look forward to many more posts.  

Happy solstice!

2 comments:

  1. That's nice! I am glad you have a blog! It was the same with me but other knitters and my daughter persuaded me to start a blog and now I am glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, thank you very much for the encouraging words! Your blog is wonderful, I love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete