Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!




Happy New Year 2014! This month I'm knitting a few small projects like a chunky infinity scarf and a couple of Lavande neckwarmers, as well as putting the final tweaks on a new pattern to be released within the next few days!

No New Year's resolutions for me this year save one - to (try to) do all things with love. I believe that when we attempt to approach every situation, person or task asking ourselves the question of whether our response to it/ them is a loving one, the world can only be a better place. I'm pretty sure this will not be easy for me, but I want to try.

Thank you very much for visiting my virtual studio today and during 2013, I wish all of you - my blog friends - much love, prosperity and happy stitching in the new year!







2 comments:

  1. That is great goal. No need for more. Thanks for sharing. I will try my best to copy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share in your goal/resolution! I'm hoping to be more mindful in every interaction I have this coming year. Wishing you all the best for 2014.

    ReplyDelete