Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Forward (& Special Pattern Savings!)

 
Yes, I know spring officially began a month ago, but not only has our weather just recently decided to behave in a spring-like fashion, since last year a serious illness has kept me from feeling as though spring would ever arrive. Sometimes I was so sick and weak I couldn't even sit up to knit or be on my computer. That, however, has all changed for the better! 

I am so happy to be able to say that not only has spring weather truly arrived (always something to be excited about) but that my long months of chemotherapy are over, my CT scan is clear, and I am at work on a new knitting pattern! 

A huge thank you goes out to everyone who sent kind wishes and prayers my way. I received so many notes, cards, flowers, emails, tweets, blog comments, Ravelry PMs and more that I can't begin to list them all or I might forget to name someone, but I'm truly humbled and blessed by the thoughtfulness of my friends, family and the fiber community. 

With my slowly but steadily returning vigor, my knitting needles have begun clicking in earnest on something light, lacy and expressive of my happy mood these days (see a peek in the photo at the top of the post). This little project will be available for test knitting soon! 

Special Pattern Savings...
To share my happiness about spring and a return to health, I'm offering a special 20% off coupon, good on all non-set pattern downloads in my Ravelry shop, through the next four days (April 30th). Just add your patterns to the cart then enter code: Spring2014 to receive your savings. 

Thanks for stopping by today and for all the sunshine you, my online friends, brought into my life during some very wintry days!



1 comment:

  1. That is truly the best news. The power of love is amazing and I am glad that you felt it. Then again you are amazing. Nice to hear that the needles are clicking again, as that means more reasons for ours to join in. :)

    ReplyDelete