Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another FO Off The Needles



My final (at least for now) Philodendra scarf, in Handmaiden Fine Yarn's Mini Maiden silk and wool blend yarn, is fresh off the needles. As usual, the unblocked finished object looks like a wadded up dish rag. Guess I'd better get blocking.

On another note, have I mentioned that knitters and crocheters are the best folks around? At least I think they are, especially after a very thoughtful new friend (one of three of us named Robin at Camp 1) from Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp sent me this lovely surprise in the mail today. 


Robin wore the cutest T-shirt that she'd made herself by creating an iron-on transfer with this picture of an American Robin. When I admired it, she kindly offered to send me a transfer. Thank you for the adorable transfer Robin, I can't wait to make my own shirt!

And thanks to my readers for stopping by my virtual studio today - I wish you peace, blessings and many hours of happy stitching!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful FO fresh off the needles!
    I agree, yarnies are the best people in the world. Such a thoughtful and wonderful gift from another Robin. :)

    ReplyDelete