Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



On this day when love is celebrated, I celebrate more than romance. I love many things - knitting (and many other arts), my husband, family, friends, my dog, God, chocolate - although not necessarily in that order, lol! To mark the occasion, I've collected a few quotations about love, I hope you enjoy them. photo vintagerosebrocante.tumblr.com

"Every gift, though it be small, is in reality great if given with affection"
- Pindar, ancient Greek poet

“Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.”

- Elbert Hubbard, American author


"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."
- Mother Teresa  

Happy Valentine's Day!

PS - Today is the last day to post a comment in my free knitting pattern, yarn and bag giveaway (posted here), I'll be drawing the winner and posting later this week!!

1 comment: