Thursday, October 11, 2012

Designer Guest Post




I've just returned after a long day of travel from a wonderful visit to see family in New Mexico, tired, but happy to be home. 


Some time ago I was thrilled to receive a request from Kathreen of the Whipup blog to write a guest post about my knitting design process. 

The post, discussing a few of my patterns (including my Bosc Hat shown above), is now up and you can read it on her blog here. Readers who post a comment are entered to win a free copy of my Brandywine Falls wrap pattern. Thanks so much to Kathreen for the kind invitation!

I'll soon be posting more photos from my trip including a visit to the Wool Festival at Taos and I'll also be announcing the winner of the free Amethiste shawl patterns contest!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Robin! It was a very beautiful and informative post about you and your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, thank you very much for the lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete